High school football team scored 96 points. first half

terra

Reaction score
well look when Alabama schedules a FCS cupcake

Though usually a score like that in High school is a coach wanting to show off.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
well look when Alabama schedules a FCS cupcake

Though usually a score like that in High school is a coach wanting to show off.

High school is where you go to school to learn when you're around 14-18 years old.

[Someone needed to explain this this to terra]

terra

Reaction score
High school is where you go to school to learn when you're around 14-18 years old.

[Someone needed to explain this this to terra]
wow, you really are ticked off at me.
Not what I really intended though I enjoy it
You are such a small person in all ways though, so its really not much effort

Hardline

Reaction score
My senior year we were winning 50-0 at halftime.
The coach put in our second team and they played the whole second half.
We won 50-0

We were playing on the road during the other teams homecoming game and the schools principle confronted our coach after the game.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IMG is like a college team. Every kid on that sqaud is going to college to play football. I bet they beat a lot of teams pretty bad.

It is not unsportsmanlike. The error in these situation is the incompetence on the other sideline.

joseephuss

Reaction score
IMG is like a college team. Every kid on that sqaud is going to college to play football. I bet they beat a lot of teams pretty bad.

It is not unsportsmanlike. The error in these situation is the incompetence on the other sideline.

Exactly. That visiting team from Canada was 0-5 coming into the game. They aren't on the same level as any of the teams they faced in the U.S. and IMG is probably the best of the bunch. IMG is used to playing other powerhouses and travels to Southern California often to match up against other great competition.

ghst187

Reaction score

if it’s anything like a lot of places in the US, it’s one of those high schools that recruits it’s players and is a college feeder program with all kinds of immoral and unfair practices along with big money sponsorships.
They finally broke the dam in college sports so they can pay athletes, hs athletics won’t be far behind.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if it’s anything like a lot of places in the US, it’s one of those high schools that recruits it’s players and is a college feeder program with all kinds of immoral and unfair practices along with big money sponsorships.
They finally broke the dam in college sports so they can pay athletes, hs athletics won’t be far behind.

HS athletes are already getting NIL deals. Arch Manning is a senior in HS and already has a 3M NIL deal. IMG academy is pretty famous in florida. It is an athletics first high school and not just anyone can go. Just about all the students there play college sports.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
My senior year we were winning 50-0 at halftime.
The coach put in our second team and they played the whole second half.
We won 50-0

We were playing on the road during the other teams homecoming game and the schools principle confronted our coach after the game.

Great way to end the season.