Hilarious Irvin Interview. I love Mike!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Stumbled on this interview on Jimmy Kimmel. Heard a couple of stories I hadn't heard.

The Dallas Hoopsters?
Remember how it is said that black people dont snitch? Well Im snitchin on all ya'll...........lol

Last edited by a moderator:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Great interview. Late night format really brings him out his personality better than those sports shows.

First time I’ve heard the 90’s players were actively pushing Jerry to induct Jimmy in the ROH. Sounds like they had a big role to play on the decision this year.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Great interview. Late night format really brings him out his personality better than those sports shows.

First time I’ve heard the 90’s players were actively pushing Jerry to induct Jimmy in the ROH. Sounds like they had a big role to play on the decision this year.
I heard it about Troy....but im not thinking there is a single former player that is closer to Jerry than Irvin is.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I heard it about Troy....but im not thinking there is a single former player that is closer to Jerry than Irvin is.
"Jerry... don't make me snitch about that night we shared the 3 hotties from Columbia. Induct this man now, it's the right thing to do."

MS17

Reaction score
Great interview. Michael can just suck the oxygen out of a room, does here with Kimmel.
He explains why #88 jersey should never be retired.
Michael was a favorite of mine from the 90s and still is now.

rags747

Reaction score
Cant stand Kimmel but that was a great piece with the Playmaker!