Twitter: Hitchens has a desire to return to Dallas

Carson

Reaction score
Hitchens is subpar pass defender, ..and his range is getting smaller and more limit than ever over time ..... this is where i'd like an LVE heir apparent or
continue to see what 2nd year Jabril Cox has in near time once he's back on track, than gambling with the same ole JAG retread
You aren’t expecting Hitchens to eat snaps. He is there to mentor, teach and show the young guys how to win.

They aren’t paying big money for 15 snaps a game. This is 11 and 14s show

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I think Hitchens would be a fine stop gap and provide some insurance. 2 down player

quickccc

Reaction score
You aren’t expecting Hitchens to eat snaps. He is there to mentor, teach and show the young guys how to win.

They aren’t paying big money for 15 snaps a game. This is 11 and 14s show

You don't bring in a guy to your salary cap to be just a mentor, while he's just a JAG elsewhere.
You want a lead playmaker who sets the example and tone by playing field.

Heck if Quinn wants his type guy like that they might as well bring back Keanu Neal to be this mentor while Cox and early round draftee
commands much of the LB reps ,..

Carson

Reaction score
You don't bring in a guy to your salary cap to be just a mentor, while he's just a JAG elsewhere.
You want a lead playmaker who sets the example and tone by playing field.

Heck if Quinn wants his type guy like that they might as well bring back Keanu Neal to be this mentor while Cox and early round draftee
commands much of the LB reps ,..
It’s literally what he did with Kazee, Neal and Urban last season. Expect more of the same.

With our current cap, certain positions suffer. LB is going to be one of them

quickccc

Reaction score
It’s literally what he did with Kazee, Neal and Urban last season. Expect more of the same.

With our current cap, certain positions suffer. LB is going to be one of them

you do that with the decents and JAGs until you get better on the roster, it will only be a last resort when we've tried going thru other elements and
resources. This ain't Bobby Wagner ,,.. this is a guy with both wear-tear and limited ability that you'd be just plugging a finger in the dam.
that you seem ready to already pair him Parsons,. ... and that's not the playmaker partner we're needing

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of course he does. He wants to play and thinks Jerry will pay him the most.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Wants a last chance to rob Jerry like marcellus wiley always jokes about

Exactly. He's got his ring & now he wants to see if he can get in on that Jaylon Smith charity.

I always liked Hitch & if he still wants to play I can't blame him for wanting to make as much as he can. We (the Cowboys), should not be indulge that. I'm actually for going young & hungry and use the time to see what the player develops into.