Hixon Limited In Practice For Friday..

Reaction score
Domenik Hixon (foot, ankle) was limited in Friday's practice and will be a game-time decision in Week 15.

There are no indications either way as to whether Hixon will face Dallas, but owners can't wait for him in a Sunday night game. He doesn't have a ton of upside anyways. Sinorice Moss and Amani Toomer figure to start out wide if Hixon is inactive. The Giants prefer to keep Steve Smith in the slot.
Source: ESPN.com

I like our chances here. Matchup Newman against the crafty vet Toomer and Scandrick or Jenkins against Moss.

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
If I was the giants I just sit him out. he's obviously banged up. did not practice all week. I would love to have him play of course but I dont want to see him limp around for a quarter and leave the game making the injury worse. Its time to use moss once and for all.

Reaction score
NYGIANTS=#1;2484308 said:
If I was the giants I just sit him out. he's obviously banged up. did not practice all week. I would love to have him play of course but I dont want to see him limp around for a quarter and leave the game making the injury worse. Its time to use moss once and for all.

I didn't know he hurt himself in the Eagles game.

morieeel

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2484288 said:
Domenik Hixon (foot, ankle) was limited in Friday's practice and will be a game-time decision in Week 15.

There are no indications either way as to whether Hixon will face Dallas, but owners can't wait for him in a Sunday night game. He doesn't have a ton of upside anyways. Sinorice Moss and Amani Toomer figure to start out wide if Hixon is inactive. The Giants prefer to keep Steve Smith in the slot.
Source: ESPN.com

I like our chances here. Matchup Newman against the crafty vet Toomer and Scandrick or Jenkins against Moss.

The more receivers out the merrier especially with us being thin at safety.

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2484314 said:
I didn't know he hurt himself in the Eagles game.
neither did I. I thought maybe he hurt his hand before the eagles game or something because he sure looked like something was wrong with his hands on that bomb down the middle of the field.