HOF presenters

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Hall of Fame presenters include sons, coaches

Saturday, July 8, 2006
hoflogo.jpg

CANTON - The people presenting this year’s Pro Football Hall of Fame class are as varied as the men being honored.

Two coaches, two sons, an owner and an agent will introduce the Class of 2006 on Aug. 5 inside Fawcett Stadium.

Troy Aikman selected longtime NFL coach Norv Turner, who was Aikman’s quarterbacks coach and offensive coordinator for three seasons in Dallas.

Fellow Cowboy Rayfield Wright asked former Fort Valley State College Coach L.J. “Stan” Lomax to serve as his presenter.

Former Giants linebacker Harry Carson and the late Reggie White will be presented by their sons, Donald Carson and Jeremy White. Reggie White, a defensive end with the Eagles, Packers and Panthers who died in 2004, will be represented by his widow, Sara.

Raiders owner Al Davis will make his ninth trip to the podium as a presenter, this time for former head coach John Madden, while quarterback Warren Moon turned to longtime friend and agent Leigh Steinberg.

The enshrinement ceremony begins at 1 p.m. More than 70 previously enshrined Hall of Fame members already have committed to return this year.

Enshrinement tickets remain
A limited number of tickets for the enshrinement ceremony are available. Seats are $50 for field level and $25 for sideline and end zone. They can be purchased by calling (800) 913-9788 or by visiting:
www.profootballhof.com
Tickets also remain for the Timken Grand Parade on Aug. 5 and the Enshrinees GameDay Roundtable on Aug. 6. Call (330) 458-2048 for information.

PRO FOOTBALL
HALL OF FAME
class of 2006 ENSHRINEMENT
Aug. 5, 1 p.m.
Fawcett Stadium,
Canton TV ESPN

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I figured it would be Norv presenting Troy, a nice choice. I also thought he might have chosen Jerry but I'm sure Jerry will have his share of inductees to present over the years and this is probably Norv's only shot.