Honest Question: If we won a Super Bowl with TO on our team...

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I would projectile vomit so hard when TO hoisted the trophy, that it just might reach Philly.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
He'd probably explode with it. I'd put money on it that if we won the SB with him, he'd go back to Philly with his ring and rub it into every single face he could find.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
cowboysfan31 said:
He'd probably explode with it. I'd put money on it that if we won the SB with him, he'd go back to Philly with his ring and rub it into every single face he could find.
McChoke i think would get the first look at the ring, :laugh2: :laugh2:

Roughneck

Reaction score
cowboysfan31 said:
Win-Win Situation

We get a Super Bowl and nobody sees TO ever again.

Hoov

Reaction score
And i'll be up here in Philly watching the games in bars surounded by eagle fans, i'll have plenty of funny stories/comments to share

1fisher

Reaction score
how many TO threads will be started before weeks end? there are at least 6 on the main.....Lord please help us!

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
1fisher said:
how many TO threads will be started before weeks end? there are at least 6 on the main.....Lord please help us!

It'll be too many to count, the growth will be exponential. The only thing that could stop it (eventually) is if he retires or dies.

1fisher

Reaction score
cowboysfan31 said:
It'll be too many to count, the growth will be exponential. The only thing that could stop it (eventually) is if he retires or dies.

I think, even then, the WHAT IF threads will be started!

Reaction score
So many T.O .threads...i can only imagine how many threads we will have throughout the season if he actually plays for us.

Taz

Reaction score
in order to have won a superbowl with TO on OUR TEAM,... we have to actual have him signed!

Yet another TO thread and yet no ink on the contract.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Maybe. However I know they will laugh their ars off and rightly so if TO continues to act like well TO. There is a reason all these other teams are not going after him. Normally if a WR who puts up great numbers hits the FA market he is not there for long yet these other WR this year have hit FA and were signed quickly.