Hope or Melt Down

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Sunday night can't get here soon enough. It seems as if the whole season rides on this game Sunday night. With all our starters back healthy a win brings a ray of hope that the season can be salvaged. A lost brings with it a total melt down. I know there are 7 games to play but I can't remember a game meaning so much so early for a Cowboys team as this one does.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
It would suck, but we'd still be in serious contention for the playoff hunt with a loss.

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2409982 said:
Sunday night can't get here soon enough. It seems as if the whole season rides on this game Sunday night. With all our starters back healthy a win brings a ray of hope that the season can be salvaged. A lost brings with it a total melt down. I know there are 7 games to play but I can't remember a game meaning so much so early for a Cowboys team as this one does.

Not at all. The Cowboys need to take care of their own business and not worry about any thing else.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I can't wait and I believe we're going to get a big win there and get ourselves off on the right foot for the second half of the season. I'm very optomistic with all the returning players.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2410218 said:
I can't wait and I believe we're going to get a big win there and get ourselves off on the right foot for the second half of the season. I'm very optomistic with all the returning players.
Count me in on the optimism.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i juss feel anxious. i dont wanna let my wings go yet....just not yettt....

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
We are going to crush the Commanders and go 6-1 over the next 7 games. :starspin

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
THUMPER;2410450 said:
We are going to crush the Commanders and go 6-1 over the next 7 games. :starspin

Where's the one loss going to come from cuz I don't see one on coming up.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2410218 said:
Mark it down our record will be 8-4 going into December.