Hope the DL and OL are ready next week

chagus

Reaction score
If both D and O lines are playing full strength, mistake free football, Dallas will DESTROY not only the niners but ANY team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
49ers can run on anyone and their DL can cause problems, even for a talented OL like the Rams.
49ers are no gimme win. There skills players can be a problem too. Very very physical. Even Aiyuk started coming around the 2nd half of the season

RS12

Reaction score
SF can rush four and drop seven on defense, and get pressure or stuff the run. Those kinds of defenses can give any team trouble.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
SF can rush four and drop seven on defense, and get pressure or stuff the run. Those kinds of defenses can give any team trouble.

Thats the kind of pressure DAK does not do well with......Think he has a hard to seeing the field when teams drop 7

Sydla

Reaction score
Collins was terrible last night. Just start Steele over there already

I still say when they were dabbling with the OL, they should have slid Collins to LG and put Steele at RT. I think the OL would be playing better if they had done that. Having such a problem at LG next to a C who is struggling is really mucking things up IMO.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our OL was getting manhandled last night by Philly’s backups. Denver also did a number on us upfront earlier in the season. Seldom do you see a team win a playoff game that losses the battle on the line of scrimmage. San Francisco can get physical and we better be prepared. They’ll just pound us all day. The last playoff game we lost was to the Rams who destroyed us upfront. Gap containment will be critical and we need to force Jimmy G to beat us.

gmb1

Reaction score
This has always been my concern. I'm afraid our OL isn't good enough to go all the way.

Ken

Reaction score
Thats the kind of pressure DAK does not do well with......Think he has a hard to seeing the field when teams drop 7
Nah...only when we put only 3 wrs running straight routes 15 yards downfield against those 7 does he struggle...like against Az...