Hoping for a good game

18and1

Reaction score
Hi Cowboys fans. Huge Giants fan here since I was a fetus. I really hope this game is a well-played football game with excitement, I hope it's not a blowout either way. I think I read that Justin tuck said he'd rather play the Cowboys healthy, and I kind of agree, because I think this season we might be able to beat a fully stocked Cowboy team. One thing is certain, it would be a heck of a lot more exciting than this week is building up to be.

Here's hoping there are no more injuries this week either way.

Should be exciting.

Go giants.

Reaction score
:suxjints: :shoot2: :shoot1: :giants: :shoot3: :lombardi: :nana: :dance2: :moon: :dissgint: :nygwhine: :nyghomer::suxjints:

18and1

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2385296 said:
:suxjints: :shoot2: :shoot1: :giants: :shoot3: :lombardi: :nana: :dance2: :moon: :dissgint: :nygwhine: :nyghomer::suxjints:

Sure you didn't miss any?

18and1

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2385337 said:
Come on man. Get real.

I'm serious. I like exciting football. Who doesn't?
Sure, I hate the Cowboys as any self-respecting Giants fan does, but blowouts are not fun for me.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
18and1;2385352 said:
I'm serious. I like exciting football. Who doesn't?
Sure, I hate the Cowboys as any self-respecting Giants fan does, but blowouts are not fun for me.

I was questioning the “either way” part of your sentence. If by some way of a miracle the Boys win, it will be by a sliver of a margin. I take it you have not watched the Cowboys offense the past two weeks.

kmd24

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I hadn't had a good helping of condescension yet today. Tasty.

While I don't expect it, I hope we stomp a mudhole in you guys.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
18and1;2385352 said:

This is where you lost me.:rolleyes: You hate The Boys but you don't want a blow out??????????:cool:

Get Real!!!!!!!!!!!!! And take your sympathy and sho_ _ it:mad:

And the Gentleman earlier did forget one.:p:

2ed3yfd.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everlastingxxx;2385553 said:
I was questioning the “either way” part of your sentence. If by some way of a miracle the Boys win, it will be by a sliver of a margin. I take it you have not watched the Cowboys offense the past two weeks.

What likelihood did you give the Rams of being able to blow us out two weeks ago?

Wait, not sure if that helps make my point or hurts it.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I am hoping for 3 Dallas defensive TD's and another kickoff return for a TD by Austin( I'll take Stanback..)

Throw in one TD drive from Johnson and we may get a blowout.

What real fan wants a nailbiter at the end? I only want good games when my team is not in them.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
We'll find out if the man upstairs is a Cowboy fan or not this Sunday, especially if we are not blown out.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
18and1;2385275 said:
Hi Cowboys fans. Huge Giants fan here since I was a fetus. I really hope this game is a well-played football game with excitement, I hope it's not a blowout either way. I think I read that Justin tuck said he'd rather play the Cowboys healthy, and I kind of agree, because I think this season we might be able to beat a fully stocked Cowboy team. One thing is certain, it would be a heck of a lot more exciting than this week is building up to be.

Here's hoping there are no more injuries this week either way.

Should be exciting.

Go giants.

With all the injuries we have right now it will take a nearly perfect game from us to win it.

Not that your guys need it but good luck anyway.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
aikemirv;2385631 said:
I am hoping for 3 Dallas defensive TD's and another kickoff return for a TD by Austin( I'll take Stanback..)

Throw in one TD drive from Johnson and we may get a blowout.

What real fan wants a nailbiter at the end? I only want good games when my team is not in them.

my feelings too... i don't like the way my blood pressure gets when dallas is in a close game.

absolutely love when other teams are.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
18and1;2385275 said:
Hi Cowboys fans. Huge Giants fan here since I was a fetus.
It's true what some women say.

"Pregnancy sucks."

GMen86

Reaction score
who hopes for a injury free game on both ends but I hope it is a Giant blowout personally. I don't need a nail biter.