Hostile... A question

DayOne1960

Old School D
Reaction score
I would have normally sent you a private message to ask this question, but i'm sure other people are interested in knowing, so i'll post it and hope you take a few minutes to answer if you have time.

You mentioned in an earlier thread that you know Tedy Bruschi, one of my favorite players not wearing silver and blue. I'm not sure to what extent you know him, but do you have any information on the status of his health?

There hasn't been much reported in the media so I figured if you know him, then maybe you know something.

If not, sorry to take up space on the board and please delete this thread.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
DayOne1960 said:
I would have normally sent you a private message to ask this question, but i'm sure other people are interested in knowing, so i'll post it and hope you take a few minutes to answer if you have time.

You mentioned in an earlier thread that you know Tedy Bruschi, one of my favorite players not wearing silver and blue. I'm not sure to what extent you know him, but do you have any information on the status of his health?

There hasn't been much reported in the media so I figured if you know him, then maybe you know something.

Bruschi had a procedure here in Boston a ways back to address a hole in his heart that is believed to be cause for his stroke.

His return is uncertain in 2005.

DayOne1960

Old School D
Reaction score
Nors said:
Bruschi had a procedure here in Boston a ways back to address a hole in his heart that is believed to be cause for his stroke.

His return is uncertain in 2005.

Thank you. I missed that info. Please feel free to close this thread, mods.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DayOne1960 said:

Hey, glad to see you again. I wondered where you disappeared to.

I was at Tedy's wedding. I used to work with his wife Heidi. I also spent some time in that program.

In other words, I know them fairly well.

Tedy had surgery here in Tucson to repair a hole in his heart. I assure you that procedure was here at Tucson Heart Hospital.

Tedy's family and friends all want him to hang 'em up. The chances of him returning for 2005 are very slim at best. I tend to doubt it will happen. His condition was very serious. In truth it still is.

I have not seen him since this happened to him but I have talked to his in laws. He was brought to Tucson for the surgery and quickly whisked away.

Tedy is a warrior. He loves football. Doesn't play for the money. I think he can't imagine life without football right now. I heard something, not sure where, that he was really upset with the news coverage of his health. I guess reporters are hounding them everywhere they go. I know it is because the fans there love a warrior and they care about him so they want news.

I'd be amazed if he plays again, but I never discount the hear tof a champion.

DayOne1960

Old School D
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Hey, glad to see you again. I wondered where you disappeared to.

I was at Tedy's wedding. I used to work with his wife Heidi. I also spent some time in that program.

In other words, I know them fairly well.

Tedy had surgery here in Tucson to repair a hole in his heart. I assure you that procedure was here at Tucson heart Hospital.

Tedy's family and friends all want him to hang 'em up. The chances of him returning for 2005 are very slim at best. I tend to doubt it will happen. His condition was very serious. In truth it still is.

I have not seen him since this happened to him but I have talked to his in laws. He was brought to Tucson for the surgery and quickly whisked away.

Tedy is a warrior. He loves football. Doesn't play for the money. I think he can't imagine life without football right now. I heard something, not sure where, that he was really upset with the news coverage of his health. I guess reporters are hounding them everywhere they go. I know it is because the fans there love a warrior and they care about him so they want news.

I'd be amazed if he plays again, but I never discount the hear tof a champion.

Thank you for the reply, Hostile. Hope all turns out well for him and his.