Houck/Adams Issue?

yentl911

Reaction score
I think I remember reading on this board that Houck had issues with Flo when he was here before. If that is true, and maybe you guys can enlighten me, do think that could be partially to blame for the recent poor play on Flo's part?

No matter what is said, he is not himself and I wonder if we have changed his stance, assignment, play reads, etc....?

Mansta54

Reaction score
From my understanding, Big Flo has played the last 2 games with a very bad left shoulder that happened early in the Cards game. Word has it that he couldn't even raise it above his head. I heard Mickey say that on one of his shows. Nate Newton said the same thing..

yentl911

Reaction score
Well, having a bad shoulder and trying to play tackle at this level could definitely be a reason for his decreased play.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yes, thats what is wrong with flozell,so why isnt mcquistan or doug free playing, its houchk jobs to get them ready,

whom is calling the shots to not let these guys play while flozell cant raise his arm above his shoulder

and yes, flozell was known not to be too motivated in practices when houck was here before and houck and flozell would get after each other,

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2371183 said:
Than he shouldn't be starting.
They way procter is playing I would hate to see us have a back up at LT. The best thing we can do for Flo is run the ball more.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2371187 said:
They way procter is playing I would hate to see us have a back up at LT. The best thing we can do for Flo is run the ball more.

And give him some help over there if needed. That whole thing stinks. There is a big hole and no one is saying where it is. Ok maybe holes.

Mansta54

Reaction score
jobberone;2371252 said:
And give him some help over there if needed. That whole thing stinks. There is a big hole and no one is saying where it is. Ok maybe holes.

Never thought I'd be saying this but I'll be glad when Kozier gets back..

cowboyz

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2371187 said:
yeah i was thinking the same thing. maybe a flozell with one arm is still better than a free or mcquistan

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Mansta54;2371173 said:
From my understanding, Big Flo has played the last 2 games with a very bad left shoulder that happened early in the Cards game. Word has it that he couldn't even raise it above his head. I heard Mickey say that on one of his shows. Nate Newton said the same thing..

Considering Jerry gave him a six-year deal worth more than $43 million – $15 million guaranteed, let's hope this isn't something that becomes chronic.

Mansta54

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2371261 said:
Me and you both man.

We need our entire oline together, I think they'll play much better. I also believe after the bye we could win out after getting healthy. Romo with the addittion of RW and FJ back in the lineup, we will be unstoppable. Romo brings a sense of excitement and energy to this team.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2371265 said:
Considering Jerry gave him a six-year deal worth more than $43 million – $15 million guaranteed, let's hope this isn't something that becomes chronic.
My dad has the same fears.

But big D whats going on with that sig man.