Houck/Adams Issue?

Mansta54

Reaction score
Seven;2371274 said:
Why do either of you care?!!!

It's CC's gig. Can't you leave it be?

Why are u defending him, he's a grown arse man...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Mansta54;2371279 said:
Why are u defending him, he's a grown arse man...

How long you been posting on this board? Seriously, you haven't noticed that's the way CC posts?

I'm not defending him. I'm trying to keep you from looking like an adolescrnt. Whing about someone else's post style. What's next............you gonna be the official username critique police?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Mansta54;2371256 said:
Never thought I'd be saying this but I'll be glad when Kozier gets back..

Man your not kidding, we all took him for granted and now we miss him.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Seven;2371286 said:
How long you been posting on this board? Seriously, you haven't noticed that's the way CC posts?

I'm not defending him. I'm trying to keep you from looking like an adolescrnt. Whing about someone else's post style. What's next............you gonna be the official username critique police?

Dude, I'm grown!! Don't be concerned about how I look on any board, I can handle my own. Thanks tho!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Doomsday;2371289 said:
Man your not kidding, we all took him for granted and now we miss him.

For sure!!!! We need our entire starting oline working together..

STSINAZ

Reaction score
yentl911;2371167 said:
I think I remember reading on this board that Houck had issues with Flo when he was here before. If that is true, and maybe you guys can enlighten me, do think that could be partially to blame for the recent poor play on Flo's part?

No matter what is said, he is not himself and I wonder if we have changed his stance, assignment, play reads, etc....?

He is hurt. What is wrong with you people

Mansta54

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2371380 said:
He is hurt. What is wrong with you people

Yes, he's hurt.. I watched him closely in the Rams game and his left arm is practically useless.... He's holding and riding players with his right arm..

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Mansta54;2371256 said:
Never thought I'd be saying this but I'll be glad when Kozier gets back..

I meant a hole in their story. It doesn't make sense unless we have no one that can play LT besides Adams. And we can't afford to help him out without destroying our ???game plan.

Yes, I'll be glad when Kosier is back which may be Sunday. I'll be happier when they move well enough to pass block and finish their blocks. We should be able to run the ball behind that line. Are they out of shape? Did limited contact train them to not finish their blocks?

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2371267 said:
We need our entire oline together, I think they'll play much better. I also believe after the bye we could win out after getting healthy. Romo with the addittion of RW and FJ back in the lineup, we will be unstoppable. Romo brings a sense of excitement and energy to this team.

how about your defense?