How About Some Leupke In Running Game

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would like to see Leupke on some power run plays and some passes to him out of the backfield.This would save pollard some wear and tear ,time to see what he can bring to the table.
He needs some time to develop or something, for us to maybe have trust in him to help us be better at something we're struggling with, I don't know!!

Ken

Reaction score
They should have been using hi. and Dowdle more this whole season. Now isn't the time to tinker...unfortunately.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They should have been using hi. and Dowdle more this whole season. Now isn't the time to tinker...unfortunately.
Tinkering and adjusting is part of trying to improve. I would like to see Leupke get a few carries in short yardage situations and around the goalline.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
A power back could be a key to winning games like these .Pollard is not getting the tough yards.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would like to see Leupke on some power run plays and some passes to him out of the backfield.This would save pollard some wear and tear ,time to see what he can bring to the table.
I have been saying this all year.

He's not Derrick Henry or Christian McCaffrey, but he is a power runner who can wear down a defense while also gaining some yards.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
How bout the offensive line just open some lanes for whoever is back there?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
In the 4th, but he's not nearly as good of a pure runner as Dowdle. Dowdle is coming on. I'm actually impressed with him some. I still think we missed the boat on Shampklin.

starfan1

Reaction score
How about some blocking I don’t care who totes the rock

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCarthy seems to have finally put the preseason playbook away and started calling some real plays. There is so much we haven't seen yet and the season is almost halfway over. Get the OL to play up to their expectations and lets get the offense rolling. I'm so disappointed in the way the season has started for the offense.