How about these guys! Week 4

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chauncey Goldston: He stepped up and played a notable role pressuring the QB. I honestly didn't expect much from him, but maybe he has more going on than I thought.

Randy Gregory: This is the guy we have hoped to see all these years. 2 sacks and 4 QB hits. Time will tell if he really is this guy or if this game was an anomaly.

Zeke: I know we should expect big things from Zeke, but I think many of us were doubting we would ever see the same Zeke we saw at the start of his career. He is definitely looking like a stud now, no longer just plowing straight ahead, but showing patience, seeing seams, making cuts, and showing a burst. He seems rejuvenated.

Anthony Brown: I don't expect he has turned a corner after all these years, but he had a very good game both tackling and in coverage. Should have picked off a pass, but overall a strong effort.

Cedrick Wilson: Not a lot of targets, but he made the most of the ones he got. Between he and the TE's the team has shown it can deal with the loss of Gallup.

Biadasz / Williams: Both have shown this season they can have a hard time with large/strong bull rushers, but that wasn't an issue today, and they kept Dak protected and opened up some holes for the running game.

Players continuing to impress: Diggs (now elite level?), Parsons, Odighizuwa, Kearse, Pollard, Schultz, Steele, and, of course, Dak.