How are your season predictions working out so far?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I figured we'd lose one of these back-to-back road games. We did. My prediction of 11-5 is still alive and well.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
2-1 after 3 games I will take it. 2-0 in the NFC and 1-0 in the NFC East again will take it. Still much work needed by this team and hopefully they are hitting their stride later in the season.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2-1 after 3 games I will take it. 2-0 in the NFC and 1-0 in the NFC East again will take it. Still much work needed by this team and hopefully they are hitting their stride later in the season.
That's my focus each year. While I want the Cowboys to win every game like most fans, my order of importance is defeating division opponents first, then conference opponents and then last is defeating AFC opponents. If we're going to lose, I prefer to start from the end of the list and work backwards :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That's my focus each year. While I want the Cowboys to win every game like most fans, my order of importance is defeating division opponents first, then conference opponents and then last is defeating AFC opponents. If we're going to lose, I prefer to start from the end of the list and work backwards :D

Exactly outside of pride getting hurt with the loss to Denver in the big picture the lose vs Denver will not factor into any tie breaking scenario. Those division and conference games mean a lot and Cowboys are sitting nice right now

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
My initial prediction of 19-0 shockingly will not happen, but 18-1 is still alive and well.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly outside of pride getting hurt with the loss to Denver in the big picture the lose vs Denver will not factor into any tie breaking scenario. Those division and conference games mean a lot and Cowboys are sitting nice right now
It does factor into the common opponents tiebreaker but if you've gone through that many tiebreakers to reach that point, the team should have done better against division and conference opponents :D

At least by getting beat badly by the Broncos means the team knows they are not good enough to coast by, though the first quarter last night might say otherwise. I would rather get beat by double digits than lose by 1 or 2 points, because those kinds of losses make you think you were one play away from winning, while a worse loss leaves no question that improvement is needed.

jordan4vols

Reaction score
I'm looking to go 3-1 each 4 game quarter of the season. Would be 12-4. 1st quarter looks to be obtainable.

plasticman

Reaction score
Well, in my posted predictions I said that Zeke would play every game, so far so good.

I said that Dak wouldn't have as good a statistical season but his leadership and winning would prove he was the real deal.

I am wrong so far about the left guard spot remaining uncertain, said they would conatantly rotate.

I said that there would be a lot of INT's....that is up in the air.

I predicted that Zeke would get more rest but would also get more receptions....wrong, so far.

I said that there would be breakout seasons for both Collins, Maliek and La'el.

I predicted that the defense would struggle early but improve.

I predicted that Jaylon would have a goos season but not soectacular, that would come next season.

However,

In a thread about finding a "war daddy" I predicted that the Cowboys already had him, he would reveal himself, and he would most likely be Dlaw.

I have presicted the Cowboys will win the NFC championship and go 12-3 with some early losses being attributed to their youth.