How bad is Holland?

Eskimo

Reaction score
I just don't get how this guy could start for the Broncos for a whole year and can't beat out Proctor after being with us for 12 weeks. Proctor is like some sort of kryptonite for our offense - there's just got to be someone better on the roster than him.

If Kosier isn't going to be back for the stretch, start holding tryouts after T-day with street FAs and whoever we find can take either Holland or Berger's roster spot.

Aikbach

Reaction score
How bad is Holland? Well usually this time year Amsterdam is a tourist trap...oh, you meant the player, MIA and I don't know why, must mean Proctor is better.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Hostile;2439494 said:
They use him at RG.

Can't they just flip him over? I know the footwork is backwards but this guy has been in the league a long time. Or maybe move Bigg to LG and put Holland at RG if Kosier is going to be out for awhile.

It is just such a shame to have this offense so handicapped by Proctor.

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
if he cant be out procter he must suck

they did say in denver he had poor work ethics

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Eskimo;2439497 said:
Can't they just flip him over? I know the footwork is backwards but this guy has been in the league a long time. Or maybe move Bigg to LG and put Holland at RG if Kosier is going to be out for awhile.

It is just such a shame to have this offense so handicapped by Proctor.
I have no idea if they can, but they have not used anyone else at RG but Holland and I think Proctor at LG. I think it's not an issue of is he better, it's about where they want him.

I am not a Proctor fan either, but I don't think that has anything at all to do with Holland.