How bad was Culpepper's injury?

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
What were the exact specifics? Was it the knee?

I mean - if he's available - we have to be in it -right?

calico

Reaction score
I think it was his knee...ACL and MCL. He has a long way to go for recovery and probably will not be the same.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
What were the exact specifics? Was it the knee?

I mean - if he's available - we have to be in it -right?

it was 3 ligaments in his knee

and no, we dont need to be involved with him...even if he wasnt hurt I wouldnt want him...he's a freaking idiot off the field, a boob in the lockerroom and is a turnover machine on the field

the guy was arguably the worst starting QB in football last yr before he got hurt...he was every opposing defenses highlight day

David

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
shredded his ACL, PCL, and MCL and tore the meniscus

alancdc

Reaction score
Do you think that Culpepper is better than Breese? I for one do not. Having said that, I would rather sign Breese than have to give up anything for Mr Turnover #2. ( Aaron Brooks being the masked tag team partner Mr Turnover # 1)

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
shredded his ACL, PCL, and MCL and tore the meniscus
Wow - Forget that then - unless it's for a Pick other than a #1 .
This guy will basically be playing on a Bionic Knee.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
I don't care where the Love Boat sails as long as it isn't Dallas. Arizona is a good fit- Fitzgerald is the next Moss. Daunte needs a guy he can throw a half dozen throws up for grabs a game and come up with a couple TD's like he did with Moss. Without him last year those throws up for grabs were caught by the other colored jerseys.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Ghastly injury. Blew out every muscle, tendon, ligament and scarred all bone spurs in there.

Thought I read they used skunk cadaver ligaments to tighten it all up.

On the bright side - he saved money on his car insurance and gets to park close to buildings now.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Heard this morning that he doesn't even know if he'll be ready for the first week of the season. Ouch.