How beautiful is it?

Gordon

Reaction score
I can't believe the Lions and Seahawks would be play-off teams if the season ended today. They're both garbage.

It would be so sweet to get the Seahawks though and take out the anger of last year on them real good.

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
I hope we get the Lions. Their running game amassed -18 yards on 8 total carries against the Cards tonight lol. Their leading rusher was Aveon Cason with 1 yard.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Imagine a Green Bay vs Dallas NFC Championship game. It'll be just like old times. Sending Brett Favre home for the season from Texas Stadium. :D

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DawnOfANewD;1758836 said:
I hope we get the Lions. Their running game amassed -18 yards on 8 total carries against the Cards tonight lol. Their leading rusher was Aveon Cason with 1 yard.
I hope the Lions play like that against us on Dec. 9. They seem to bring their "A" game against us even when they're stinking it up against the rest of the league.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
How deliciously poetic would it be it the Chargers came out of nowhere and knocked off the Cheats?

Colts are getting their butts handed to them by the lightening bolts right now, BTW.