How 'bout dem Bulls? Go USF!!

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What a win for the program. Totally throttling the #9 team in the country being Louisville.

Continue it this week....beat Miami!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikmaniac said:
What a win for the program. Totally throttling the #9 team in the country being Louisville.

Continue it this week....beat Miami!

Hey congrats...and thanks for giving a them a loss...makes it better for WVU in the Big East standings. :D

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No prob Brain...glad to help out. ;) That WVU/USF game is looking better every week. You guys are coiming down here for our Homecoming.

k19

Reaction score
USFv_SoMiss.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikmaniac said:
No prob Brain...glad to help out. ;) That WVU/USF game is looking better every week. You guys are coiming down here for our Homecoming.

Guess it depends on what we do prior to that game to determine if we are in it, OR if you guys will be playing extra hard to knock us over.

VT coming up for our next game and it is at home...always a tough hard fought gave vs VT.

Then we have Rutgers and Louisville before he head down your way.

I am hoping they show some of your teams games in my neck of the woods before then.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Miami's next. In my opinion. L'Ville was a better team than Miami but all that goes out the window since the game is in the Orange Bowl.

GO BULLS!!

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dude! We gave the game to Miami (well, at least most of those points were off turnovers).

You have to be impressed with the Bulls defense though. I feel in the next couple seasons USF will definitely be a force in the state and definitiely in the Big East.