How bout' harrington?

pompano

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone,

How bout' Harrrington as a back-up QB? He just got released and the quarterback market is about all dried up. A step up from Romo and henson, at least. :rolleyes:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
pompano said:
Greetings Everyone,

How bout' Harrrington as a back-up QB? He just got released and the quarterback market is about all dried up. A step up from Romo and henson, at least. :rolleyes:

Harrington sucks. I can deal with TO being here for the time being, a Harrington addittion on top of the TO addition would send me into a coma.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
pompano said:
Greetings Everyone,

Honestly I don't see him as a step up from Romo or Henson. We took a flyer on one bust (Ryan Leaf). A guy either has it or he doesn't and Joey doesn't.

SS

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Will he accept Romo's pay? If so, sign him up. Everyone was mistaken that he was worthly of where he was chosen. He shouldn't get paid any more than an undrafted FA at this time.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
If he'll sign for a chocolate pop tart and and a grape Nehi count me in.

pompano

Reaction score
Hmm, i guess not, huh? i'm sure he isn't even on jerry and bill's radar anyway. all we need is another "bust" in the mix..;)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'll never forget that Larry Lacewell was dribbling over this player.

Thank goodness he isn't around any longer.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
For what it's worth, Larry Lacewell said before that draft four years ago that he thought Harrington was the best player in the draft.

And we know that Jerry listens to Lacewell.

I don't see it happening now, though, because Bledsoe is the starter, Parcells seems to really like Romo, and Jerry is hanging on to Henson.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I'll never forget that Larry Lacewell was dribbling over this player.

Thank goodness he isn't around any longer.

We were thinking the same thing.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Chief said:
And we know that Jerry listens to Lacewell.

I know you are trying to be frightening.

But it isn't working.

Okay, you succeeded.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Harrington is the biggest waste of time EVEEEEER!!!...He wont be a COWBOY, Jerry and BP are not stupid.