How bout them Cowboys!---I was wrong

Ichill2

Reaction score
I posted a thread Monday saying, "Put it in 3 inch headlines-we will lose the ball game.

I now can see how Dallas is going to win this game at Philly and then we will take it one game at a time. Dallas will run the ball more instead of Dropping Romo back time after time. The running game will help us control the game. Yes, the defense let us all down with those 2 big runs but Romo had set the tone of the game with those 2 int's. The team was frustrated the whole game. If you remember even the Ravens did not stop the running game but Romo's bad throws stopped us. Dallas plays better being the underdog. I just have this feeling like Dallas has been losing some flukey games. I still say we should have beat Pitt, Balt. We did beat the Champs this year and thats no fluke. My thread posted on Monday was done in anger like a lot of other threads. I don't want to see another Coach in here. Dallas needs to win and they are on their way to Tampa. But win in Philly first. Dallas 23 Philly 13.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I have a very distinct feeling we're gonna win this game. However, it may just be gas from all the Christmas food. No, we're gonna win.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Everyone on ESPN is predicting us to win.

I'd bet this is what persuaded your decision.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CATCH17;2524492 said:

I find it difficult to fathom the usage of persuaded influencing a decision.

And since when did ESPN become an authority?;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;2524492 said:

What happened to ESPN to predict anything good for us. Maybe they are wanting to kiss arse to get Ed Werder welcomed back to Valley Ranch.

Ichill2

Reaction score
No Im at work today I haven't heard any predictions. Thats funny they are picking Dallas to win. They have done their best to distract the boys..

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
CATCH17;2524492 said:

No one on ESPN would even help me decide between Charmin and Northern.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Ichill2;2524473 said:
I posted a thread Monday saying, "Put it in 3 inch headlines-we will lose the ball game.

I now can see how Dallas is going to win this game at Philly and then we will take it one game at a time. Dallas will run the ball more instead of Dropping Romo back time after time. The running game will help us control the game. Yes, the defense let us all down with those 2 big runs but Romo had set the tone of the game with those 2 int's. The team was frustrated the whole game. If you remember even the Ravens did not stop the running game but Romo's bad throws stopped us. Dallas plays better being the underdog. I just have this feeling like Dallas has been losing some flukey games. I still say we should have beat Pitt, Balt. We did beat the Champs this year and thats no fluke. My thread posted on Monday was done in anger like a lot of other threads. I don't want to see another Coach in here. Dallas needs to win and they are on their way to Tampa. But win in Philly first. Dallas 23 Philly 13.
Ah Christmas cookies and eggnog did u in. I still think they lose.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
0 for 2. Guaranteeing a win is just as lame as guaranteeing a loss.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Everyone at ESPN is picking us? Dang it. I like it much better when they're all picking against us.