How 'bout them Cowboys?!

alby

Reaction score
Hey, what's up everyone.

I'm a new member here. I've actually been a long time member on a Dallas Mavericks board: www.dallas-mavs.com, and I guess I've gotten my fix of Cowboys talk on there. But, it's time to expand my horizons =]

I'm so excited for this season, we have no weaknesses heading into the season except maybe our depth at wide out. However, that actually makes me somewhat happy because I felt we needed to run the ball more last year, and maybe this would force us into a more aggressive running game. If only Garrett wanted to win games by scoring 27 points instead of 37 points, then we may have won it all a year ago. Regardless, its a new year! And its about due time for us to make some noise in the playoffs.

Go Cowboys! :starspin

alby

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll try to post here. I will definitely read the threads here, and I'll give my input whenever I can. I'm a 15k poster on the Mavs site, and a man can only post so much =P

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
alby;2135426 said:
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll try to post here. I will definitely read the threads here, and I'll give my input whenever I can. I'm a 15k poster on the Mavs site, and a man can only post so much =P

have to have your priorities right --Cowboys first -everthing else 2nd ---Don't make me send Juke and CBz over there to line you out--Enjoy

alby

Reaction score
Haha, don't get me wrong--the Cowboys will always be my #1.

born and raised in DFW
born and raised a Cowboys fan =]

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Welcome..enjoy. The zone is the place to be.

alby

Reaction score
I like this place. There are so many threads/posts to keep up with, but there are some great reads here =]