how can the pics from dmn's cowboy plus be saved

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean you can't right-click and "Save Picture As" like any other site? With the cover page pic below, I just right-clicked, went to Properties and copied and pasted the url to post it here.

0315cpjones.jpg

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
If you can't right-click and "save as" then you can download an extension for Firefox that usually works. I don't recall what the name of it is, but I'll give you a good starting spot:

http://www.google.com

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1427370 said:
You mean you can't right-click and "Save Picture As" like any other site? With the cover page pic below, I just right-clicked, went to Properties and copied and pasted the url to post it here.

0315cpjones.jpg

He probably means the "flash page" gameday pics.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i can do it by hitting the apple key + shift + 3 for selective areas and 4 for hole screen.

you can do print screen then paste into paint or somethign, but i'm sure their are programs that save flash pictures

David276

Benched
Reaction score
Unless its flash you can try to "Save Page As" whatever and hope it will pull the pictures for you . or you can press ctrl+ prt sn on windows and cut the picture from that....

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
David276;1427459 said:
Unless its flash you can try to "Save Page As" whatever and hope it will pull the pictures for you . or you can press ctrl+ prt sn on windows and cut the picture from that....

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
jackal;1428051 said:
how does the print screen work. i am trying and it ain't working
Hit the "print screen" button. Open up a paint program. Press CTRL+V.