How do you multi quote?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I know this is probably an easy task for most of you but I am by no means a computer savvy guy....I see the multi quote button but it doesn't seem to do anything so that tells me I'm missing a function or two to make it work.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Just hit the button with the quotation marks and it will turn color. Then hit the quote button in another post and you should see the two posts you selected highlighted in blue. Try it without submitting it and let me know in this thread. I'll respond back fairly soon.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboy_ron;4649807 said:
I know this is probably an easy task for most of you but I am by no means a computer savvy guy....I see the multi quote button but it doesn't seem to do anything so that tells me I'm missing a function or two to make it work.

Multi-quote is for quoting multiple posts. If that is your goal, you click the Multi-quote buttons on each post you want to quote, then you click the Add Reply button at the top like you would if you just wanted to reply a thread without quoting. It will insert quotes for each of the posts you tagged.

If you are wanting to simply break a long post into smaller quotes and respond to each separately but in the same post, the easiest thing to do to click the Quote button in the post you want to quote and then manually add the [QUOTE] and [/QUOTE] bbcode tags around the areas you wish to quote and reply.

#reality