How do you synchronize an internet game coverage with TV?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
If I knew what synchronized mean I would help :confused: but I can tell you this... I don't know how to set them both up so they play together :p:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The internet has delay so it would be hard.

I take it you want to hear the net announcers and put the tv announcers on mute.

I guess you could do that if you had a DVR and somehow pause it until the net radio station catches up.

Even then I don't know if you would ever get it just right.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
you touch the red cables on the black part of the car battery, and the black cables on the red part of the battery

no wait, that's how you electrocute yourself

ndanger

Reaction score
Go to Radio Shack and get a portal rectifier, put the movie Wizard of Oz in and as soon as the lion roars three times , hit play and that should do it.Oh yeah and take three hits off some serious chronic and play Pink Floyd, Dark side of the Moon in it's entirety.It's really cool cause it looks like the munchkins are dancing ti Pink Floyd music.I'm sorry what was the question again?:confused:

Givincer

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1805641 said:
The internet has delay so it would be hard.

I take it you want to hear the net announcers and put the tv announcers on mute.

I guess you could do that if you had a DVR and somehow pause it until the net radio station catches up.

Even then I don't know if you would ever get it just right.

I'm pretty sure the TV is on a larger delay than the internet radio, so I'm not sure it's possible to synchronize the two.