How good would Dallas be with Patrick Mahomes?

J817

Reaction score
a "Project?" A number 1 draft pick, 10th I believe, is a project? Keep telling yourself anything you want so you can make yourself feel better about the horrible coaching in Dallas.
That Project that set the league on fire in his first season as a starter.. was coached up, right? babahahahahhahahahahhahaha

Yes he was coached up. Have you ever watched the Texas Tech version of Mahomes? Not nearly as good as what you are seeing today. He had allot of potential, but was a project at the time.

Dre11

Reaction score
Bills have the #1 defense in the NFL. Try again ya donut.

You donut, they didn't play like the #1 defense, just like we didn't play like the #1 offense, anybody who can't see that both defenses down the stretch was leaving guys open by 15 and 20 yards is an idiot, you sir fit the profile

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
We don’t limit our current QB and he’s not nearly as good as Mahomes. Why would they limit one of the best QB talents ever?
Because the Cowboys are an extremely poorly run & coach organization. We limit Dak with our poor run game

Why does it matter? Mahomes doesn't play here and will more than likely never. Get over it

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You donut, they didn't play like the #1 defense, just like we didn't play like the #1 offense, anybody who can't see that both defenses down the stretch was leaving guys open by 15 and 20 yards is an idiot, you sir fit the profile

Defense is a myth. I’ve tried teaching you all this year. All defenses are trash. Especially when you face elite QBs.

You hold on and do your best but this is an offensive league and elite QBs win championship.

An elite defense just got sent home. The best defense in football got sent home.

“Defense wins championships”

Here is your NFL defensive rankings. How are these defenses doing?

All NFL defenses are trash. That’s the reality of today’s NFL.

1 Buffalo Bills
2 New England Patriots
3 Denver Broncos
4 New Orleans Saints
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6 Tennessee Titans
7 Dallas Cowboys
8 Kansas City Chiefs
9 San Francisco 49ers
10 Indianapolis Colts
11 Arizona Cardinals
12 Seattle Seahawks
13 Green Bay Packers
14 Cleveland Browns
15 Los Angeles Rams

Dre11

Reaction score
Defense is a myth. I’ve tried teaching you all this year. All defenses are trash. Especially when you face elite QBs.

You hold on and do your best but this is an offensive league and elite QBs win championship.

An elite defense just got sent home. The best defense in football got sent home.

1 Buffalo Bills
2 New England Patriots
3 Denver Broncos
4 New Orleans Saints
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6 Tennessee Titans
7 Dallas Cowboys
8 Kansas City Chiefs
9 San Francisco 49ers
10 Indianapolis Colts
11 Arizona Cardinals
12 Seattle Seahawks
13 Green Bay Packers
14 Cleveland Browns
15 Los Angeles Rams

Lol
That's the dumbest **** I heard all day, you're about the dumbest so called football fan. The qb had nothing to fo with a player running free and all he had to do was hit a wide open wr and watch him run 60 yards untouched.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol
That's the dumbest **** I heard all day, you're about the dumbest so called football fan

Its only dumb if you can watch what I say play out right in front of you and you’re still too stubborn to see it.

kskboys

Reaction score

1 Buffalo Bills
2 New England Patriots
3 Denver Broncos
4 New Orleans Saints
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6 Tennessee Titans
7 Dallas Cowboys
8 Kansas City Chiefs
9 San Francisco 49ers
10 Indianapolis Colts
11 Arizona Cardinals
12 Seattle Seahawks
13 Green Bay Packers
14 Cleveland Browns
15 Los Angeles Rams
And SF just beat two superior teams w/ great D. Uhoh.

Last edited:

Dre11

Reaction score
Its only dumb if you can watch what I say play out right in front of you and you’re still too stubborn to see it.

Again the dumbest football fan I know. You go from saying Bills has the #1 D to defense is trash, get your head checked

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Again the dumbest football fan I know. You go from saying Bills has the #1 D to defense is trash, get your head checked

All defenses are trash. The NFL is not a defensive league and defense rarely wins championships in this era.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And SF just beat two superior teams w/ great D. Uhoh.

They aren’t a good defensive team.

Their secondary is actually trash and just because Dak (minus Bosa and Fred Warner) and Rodgers in a snow storm didn’t expose it doesn’t mean it’s good.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
His team did, but he wasn’t close to the same player as when he joined Reid.

All 5 of his top passing yards seasons were the 5 years he spent with Reid, he never threw for less than 65% accuracy under Reid, vs every single year without Reid throwing for less than 65% except 1. In SF, 3% of his passes were intercepted. In KC, 1.4%. And it’s not like Reid had him dinking and dunking either. In SF, his adjusted YPA were 6.0. In KC, 7.5.

It was a transformative experience

He did.

The last couple years in SF were very good. He was more polished by the time he got to KC.

In 2011 he led the NFL with a 1.1% interception percentage.
In 2012 he had a completion % of over 70%