How I see the 53

blindzebra

Reaction score
QB: Prescott, Moore, Rush

RB: McFadden, Smith, (Morris during Elliott's suspension)

FB: Smith

TE: Witten, Swaim, Gathers

WR: Bryant, Williams, Beasley, Butler, Switzer, Brown

OL: Smith, Cooper, Frederick, Martin, Collins, Green, Bell, Cleary

Offense: 24

DL: Lawrence, Charlton, Collins, Paea, Tapper, Crawford, Mayowa, Thornton, (Ivie, Neal during the Moore and Irving suspensions)

LB: Lee, Wilson, Smith, Hitchens, Durant, Wilber

DB: Scandrick, Brown, Carroll, Awuzie, Lewis, Jones, Heath, Frazier, Woods, White

Defense: 26

K: Bailey

P: Jones

LS: LaDouceur

ST: 3

Starters

Bubble

Suspended: (Irving, Moore, Elliott, Gregory)

Yes I am keeping Rush and not Hanna. If it were up to me Moore would get cut and I'd keep Hanna to help the run game. I can see Dallas keeping Hanna and trying to sneak Rush onto the PS...would be a monumental mistake, IMO. I'd really love to have a spot for Nwachukwu.

The LB spots are not what I'd like. I am really hoping Lotulelei and Gilchrist can knock Durant and Wilber off the roster by playing lights out in the last two games. At DB Frazier and White just have more upside than Blanton and McFadden.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

DL: Lawrence, Charlton, Collins, Paea, Tapper, Crawford, Mayowa, Thornton, (Ivie, Neal during the Moore and Irving suspensions)

DB: Scandrick, Brown, Carroll, Awuzie, Lewis, Jones, Heath, Frazier, Woods, White

Starters

Bubble

Yes I am keeping Rush and not Hanna. If it were up to me Moore would get cut and I'd keep Hanna to help the run game. I can see Dallas keeping Hanna and trying to sneak Rush onto the PS...would be a monumental mistake, IMO. I'd really love to have a spot for Nwachukwu.

The LB spots are not what I'd like. I am really hoping Lotulelei and Gilchrist can knock Durant and Wilber off the roster by playing lights out in the last two games. At DB Frazier and White just have more upside than Blanton and McFadden.
I like how you have Taco starting. I think it is something they need to really consider at this point. I would have Taco at RDE and Lawrence at LDE playing a similar alignment he did in 2015 when he got 8 sacks

Verdict

Reaction score

Starters

Bubble

I believe they will keep 3 QBs but I think I would go with Prescott and Rush and call it a day.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Hanna isn't going to get cut. They are keeping 4 TE. Dump Cleary. Dude is JAG

Nirvana

Reaction score
Duke Thomas has to be in the conversation to make the 53. He's ahead of White in my opinion at this point. Also, Looney makes the squad over Cleary.

timb2

Reaction score
Looney makes it because he can be a center besides guard

I think Blake Jarwin slips in past Hanna

i'm not impressed with Stephen Paea. Let Thornton * Crawford* Iving battle for it I'm also want Jordan Carroll to make the team. 300 lbs guys running 4.9s are hard to come by.

Uwaguawa whatever his name I'm liking him a lot.. He is going to be a hard cut. I'm ready to trade Terrance Williams away and let Butler start in his place.. Uwaguwa needs to be kept.

They won't cut Kellen Moore because he is no threat to ever being a starter just a servicealbe backup. I see a lot of midget QBs get the backup job and other guys who have more talent sent packing in the NFL. I rather they keep Prescott, Rush, & Showers but they won't

Nirvana

Reaction score
I really hope they cut Moore. I don't see the value. Bring him back as a coach for christ sake if he means that much to Linehan. No team wants him, I'd bet the farm on it. Who needs that noodle arm? Come on now. MAYBE as a way to get intel on our team, but that's a big price to pay - a roster spot!