How is the pinkie?

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
With the NFL turning into the a league of misinformation does anyone really know how what kind of condition Romo's finger is in?

I have read the reports like everyone else, but we really dont know. If it isnt healed and he cant make the throws I am worried. If he is healthy enough to make all the throws I think the Cowboys win big.

This game is so big. Honestly, I dont know if I am going to be able to sleep tonight. And with it being a damn night game I'm afraid I'm going to be to drunk to remember what happened.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We'll know soon after the game starts. And I'm sure NBC will give us some pregame shots of him throwing. He looked OK in that video posted by dcfanatic where he was throwing to Roy. If Romo is close to 100%, I agree with you, we win big. Let's keep our pinkies, uh, fingers crossed.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dozin@theknick;2419275 said:
I feel like throwing up and kickoff is over 24 hours away.
Easy dozin, breathe into a paper bag or something.:laugh2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Audiman;2419620 said:
Ben wears a glove on his non-throwing hand only
gallery10.jpg

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I think it's probably still broken, bones take 6 - 8 weeks to heal completely, despite what Wade says. He's just going to have to hope it mended enough and he can deal with the pain. I don't think it'll be right all season, but if Phillip "The ******" Rivers can play with torn ligaments in his knee, a broken pinkie shouldn't stop Romo.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I guess its futile but one more time: ITS NOT A BROKEN PINKIE.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
I can't sleep either. The worst part is I don't know if I'm being led to the slaughterhouse or Eden. Hopefully I'll just pass out and sleep until it's nearly gametime.

QB9fan

Reaction score
It should dip into the 30s during the game. Will this effect his hurt finger?