How long until Stefon Diggs gets traded from Houston?

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the over or under odds are in Vegas for betting how long until he gets traded? I've got a few dollars burning a hole in my pocket I'm ready to make a bet.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does anybody know what the over or under odds are in Vegas for betting how long until he gets traded? I've got a few dollars burning a hole in my pocket I'm ready to make a bet.
If they extend his contract, they wont be trading him for at least a few years most likely

shabazz

Reaction score
The consensus from the media is now that he's with Stroud and Demico Ryan, there will be complete harmony.....yeah. right

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
he'll be released before anything, maybe we can hear multiple reports on how trevon wants his brother with him

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
he’ll be there at least a year, so either 2 years and released probably not traded again though.

John813

Reaction score
Kind of curious on how long it takes him/his agent to demand a new deal with guarantees.
2024 is the last year with truly guaranteed money.
Houston after this year can cut him with zero dead.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Texans cleared has remaining years on his deal. He’s a free agent after this season

speedkilz88

Reaction score
They wiped out his contract already. It's only a 1 year deal and he's a free agent.

Flamma

Reaction score
Texans cleared has remaining years on his deal. He’s a free agent after this season
Yeah, they advanced his guaranteed money to this year and voided the rest. He had no choice. They would have just released him after this season. No team is paying him 18M a year for the next 3 years.