How many Coaches have we saw this offseason doing....

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Press Conferences......

Because to me I haven't heard many, haven't heard Coughlin on why he signed Arrington, GB coach on Woodson or for that point to many other coaches explaining any of their FA signings, but since their is no word on BP there must be something wrong, lol....

This is the Off season baby leave it alone, believe me the same questions that yall want answered will be answered in TC.........

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
I think the coach for the Toronto Agonaughts had a press conference the other day regarding Ricky Williams, but that's about it.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
Press Conferences......

Because to me I haven't heard many, haven't heard Coughlin on why he signed Arrington, GB coach on Woodson or for that point to many other coaches explaining any of their FA signings, but since their is no word on BP there must be something wrong, lol....

This is the Off season baby leave it alone, believe me the same questions that yall want answered will be answered in TC.........
This whole idea of Parcells not wanting TO can be traced back to the Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson break up.
The media and especially the media outside of Dallas think Jerry is the sole reason the relationship did not work with Jimmy Johnson.
So when Jerry hired Parcells the media was on watch for any sign of another disagreement between Jerry and the head coach.
The TO signing was seen as a Jerry signing, as it is very similar to the signing's he has done in the past(Deion Sanders).
It is NOT seen as a Parcells move however. Parcells is seen as the conservative coach from his early Giant's days.
The media see's the signing of TO as the perfect wedge to break apart the JJ and Parcells relationship.
I don't really think the media realizes that Parcells,JJ and Ireland are working together so cohesively.
This team has made remarkable strides the last couple of drafts and Ireland should be commended for his efforts to get players Parcells can play in his system.
We have gotten younger and added more depth.
That with the combination of Ireland replacing Lacewell, and JJ adding key veteran FA's, has transformed this team into a legit playoff contender.
How many years has it been since we could say that with confidence at this time of year?

hendog

Reaction score
CowboyJeff said:
I think the coach for the Toronto Agonaughts had a press conference the other day regarding Ricky Williams, but that's about it.

Actually I think it was about Quincy!:D