How Many Penalties Will The O-Line Commit Against Pittsburg?

Jusl89

Reaction score
The answer: too many. If there's one thing that the O line needs to practice this week, its DISCIPLINE.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
zrinkill;2454472 said:

He speaks the truth..

The offensive line must be disciplined.

Its going to be hard especially going up against a team with two good outside backers. They need to keep from getting holding penalties and false starts.. It will be loud at Heinz Field

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Jusl89;2454464 said:
The answer: too many. If there's one thing that the O line needs to practice this week, its DISCIPLINE.

I agree with this. But I really don't even want to think about penalties right now!

:welcome: to da forum!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Jusl89;2454464 said:

but folk kicks the game winner from 51.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score

False Starts:
Flo - 1
Colombo - 1

Holding:
Flo - 1
Davis - 1
Holland - 1

Illegal Hands to the face:
Colombo - 1
Gurode - 1

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/LinemenChart.jpg​

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DallasEast;2454624 said:
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/LinemenChart.jpg​

makes sense that the Tackles acrue the most penalties......and even more that our LT gets the most overall. I am surprised that our Center has more than any of our Guards though. Unfortunately for Flo, most of those 11 are false starts (lack of focus penalties)...as opposed to holding or hands to the face, which are penalties that occur within the flow of the game. I wonder if most of Colombo's penalties are falst starts, as well.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Biggems;2454660 said:
makes sense that the Tackles acrue the most penalties......and even more that our LT gets the most overall. I am surprised that our Center has more than any of our Guards though. Unfortunately for Flo, most of those 11 are false starts (lack of focus penalties)...as opposed to holding or hands to the face, which are penalties that occur within the flow of the game. I wonder if most of Colombo's penalties are falst starts, as well.
Fact.