How many picks will lefttwitchin throw tomorrow

BlueStar22

Reaction score
depends on how many the defense can force. we haven't been good in that area the last couple years.

JMead

Reaction score
I will say...... 1 and it goes for a TD to put the game away at 27-13.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not the INTs I am looking forward to, what I am thinking will happen is multiple fumbles and sacks as he will stand tall in the pocket and hold the ball too long looking for the long pass.

I can see Ware causing a fumble or two.

lspain1

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
It's not the INTs I am looking forward to, what I am thinking will happen is multiple fumbles and sacks as he will stand tall in the pocket and hold the ball too long looking for the long pass.

I can see Ware causing a fumble or two.

Hmmmm...now who does your first statement sound like? ;) I'll make a guess that somewhere in Jags land someone has asked the question...How many picks will Bledsoe throw?

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on a lot of INTs by Leftwich or turnovers in general by the Jags. They were 2nd in the league last year in fewest turnovers with 17 and Leftwich only threw 5 INTs. Compare that with Dallas who ranked 24th giving up 31 turnovers including 17 INTs by Bledsoe.

Also, Zimmer's defenses do not produce many turnovers so I wouldn't count on a lot of forced mistakes by our defense in this game. We were minus-5 last year while the Jags were plus-11, so I would expect to see more mistakes by our team than theirs, although I hope it is the other way around.

I would love to see us pressure Leftiwch relentlesly, getting several sacks and forcing a bunch of mistakes and turnovers but Zimmer's defensive style isn't like that, never has been and likely never will be regardless of who he has on the team.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lspain1 said:
Hmmmm...now who does your first statement sound like? ;) I'll make a guess that somewhere in Jags land someone has asked the question...How many picks will Bledsoe throw?

They are similar type QBs...both big strong QBs that will try to wait to the last minute. Both looking to make a play downfield.