St. Louis
Seattle
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Oakland
K.C
and I'll even say
Houston

We'll loose atleast one Cordinator IMO, Granted Jason is already making more than most HC's are he'll get offered a job, question then will be does Jerry fire Wade to keep Jason?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I just don't see Jerry firing Wade if we actually have some playoff success this year. It will suck to lose Garrett, but again, I just can't see it.

If we're one and out again this year? You better believe Garrett is the next HC of the Cowboys.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Ozzu;2277691 said:
I just don't see Jerry firing Wade if we actually have some playoff success this year. It will suck to lose Garrett, but again, I just can't see it.

If we're one and out again this year? You better believe Garrett is the next HC of the Cowboys.

What has Wade done that we didn't already do? make practice fun? I mean our D isn't really that much better than it was, and with all the ex-D head coaches fixing to be unemployed we can easily fill that side of the ball... Hell we already have Dave Campo on that side (lot of good that's done thus far)

WG5516

Reaction score
You guys wont know what you had until its gone. Wade is NOT going anywhere, win or loose in the playoffs. I don't understand what the hell is the rush to get Garret as the HC. Honestly, if I were in his shoes I wouldn't even entertain those other opportunities, HC jobs or not. He's in a great situation here in Dallas. The Patorits OC declined to meet with other teams, why can't Garret do that?

thewivil

Reaction score
After Garrett turned down the offers this past offseason, what makes you think he'd leave to coach any of those ****ty teams?

The only way I think he'd leave is if he wasn't getting the head coach gig here and had an opportunity to get a job where he could have immediate success just like Wade got.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
He isnt leaving for any other HC job.

I think he'll be the HC here next yr, Jones wont fire Phillips, but Phillips will retire whether we win the super bowl or not.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
dbair1967;2277765 said:

I think he'll be the HC here next yr, Jones wont fire Phillips, but Phillips will retire whether we win the super bowl or not.

So do you think one of these teams may ask for and receive permission to talk to Wade? If so which team do you think would offer him a job? I'd have to say the only one I'd see hiring a D minded coach would be the Texans, and it wouldn't suprise me if they did try for Wade if they do fire Kubiac who as an offensive coach is sucking it up right now with the least points scored, granted they've only played 2 games but still...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Romeo Crennell and Marvin Lewis will definately be fired. I wouldn't be suprised if one of those guys gets canned before the end of the season, especially Marvin Lewis.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
dbair1967;2277765 said:

I seriously doubt that he would retire if we won the Super Bowl.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2277879 said:
Romeo Crennell and Marvin Lewis will definately be fired. I wouldn't be suprised if one of those guys gets canned before the end of the season, especially Marvin Lewis.

He can be Garrett's DC next year :D

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
All this talk is far to premature. Lets not worry about what Garrett may or may not do at the end of the year and instead focus in on what he's going to help the Cowboys do this weekend. :)