How many touchbacks

Temo

Reaction score
Buehler ended up with 8 Kickoffs, putting 6 in the end zone, 4 of which were touchbacks.

Atlanta had only 3 kickoffs (and the on-side), all of which went into the end zone. Rossum ran out out but had zero blocking and got nailed, Felix downed the other two in the endzone.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was an article or blog about him talking about his touchbacks. He should be about to break the Cowboys record.

I'll see if I can find it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He must have a 15 or more already. Seems like nearly every kick is a TB with this kid.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Buehler is tied for the league lead at 13 with Gostkowski of NE. Although Buehler has kicked off only 35 times (37%), Gostkowski has KO 43 times (30%).

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
David Buehler does it again
8:33 PM Sun, Oct 25, 2009 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Todd Archer/Reporter Bio | E-mail | News tips

Atlanta entered Sunday allowing teams an average starting point of the 19.8, which was the best in the NFL. The Cowboys were third at the 22.2.

Only one Falcons drive started pass their 20 after a kickoff and that was on their final drive from the 24. Rookie kicker David Buehler had a career-high four touchbacks, the second-most in a game by a Cowboy since Lin Elliott had five vs. Philadelphia on Nov. 1, 1992.

Buehler's counterpart, Michael Koenen, had two touchbacks Sunday.

Toby Gowin had two four-touchback games in 1998. On the season Buehler has 13 touchbacks.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I just want the kicks to get into the end zone.....we cannot control whether or not the returner will bring it out......just get it to the end zone and force the returner into a decision.