Video: How Michael Gallup has developed into a star in Cowboys' Offense

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think he's capable of a lot more. Get his drops to a minimum and I think he's capable of being a better deep threat. They seem to go away from those go routes that he ran as a rookie where he coasted too much when getting a step.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Gallup has been a work in progress since his arrival.

I think that's an ongoing tendency that should continue to develop.

I'm anticipating no justifiable reasoning for that scenario to fail at this juncture! :)

Last edited:

quickccc

Reaction score
Gallup has become a very effective No.2 WR.

He doesn't get lost tracked, stalled and mistakenly pull up on thrown balls near as much.
He's really worked hard on his craft as a route runner, to become more dependable and gained a much better rapport with Dak.

Gally can make tough catches, even with DBs hanging over him, he has a physical side to him, he is not afraid of venturing over the
crowded middle, and he will bull fight off defenders for further yards after contact, he will jump ball in end zone on fades, and he is showing a knack for getting deep vertically.
He's not always the smoothest looking athlete and he still has to work on better consistency and concentration as he still
some issues with drops and showing up more in the bigger games and the better defenses.
It's a difference between the No.1 lead WRs ..vs No.2 type WRs. And he's not showing No.1 lead type ..as of yet.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Classic great #2 who will leave for #1 money on a crap team .

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I think his stats will take a hit with Lamb here.........but I think he's going to be a great contributor.

McCarthy has shown a good ability to work his team's strengths. Three WR over 800 yards isn't out of the realm of likelihood

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
McCarthy has shown a good ability to work his team's strengths. Three WR over 800 yards isn't out of the realm of likelihood
I mean they did that last year....but Lamb is a rookie and I think Pollard and Jarwin are going to be apart fo the passing attack as well.

cern

Reaction score
He was developed by sanjay lal. Hope the new wr coach does as well.