How much influence does Micah have on Jerry?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Does anyone feel that a player like Micah can be the guy that goes to Jerry and he listens to what he's saying, and tries his best to honor the things he's saying to make this team better? I would say yes, but just because Micah wants us to add a player doesn't mean that it can always get done that way. Please give your thoughts

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry wants to be loved by the players and he wants to be loved by Cowboys fans, but just because he wants to be loved by them does not mean he cares what they think about personnel decisions no matter who it is.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry wants to be loved by the players and he wants to be loved by Cowboys fans, but just because he wants to be loved by them does not mean he cares what they think about personnel decisions no matter who it is.
you don't think that a guy like he or dak could influence him?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

How much influence does Micah have on Jerry?​

200.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go find a narcissist and see if you can influence him/her to do anything they don't want to do. Good luck with that!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry probably listens to everyone, players, coaches, front office people.
Now will any influence him to actually change things more than they already do. Probably not.
I don't think he will ignore them either.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You saw Dak's last contract, right? I would say Dak has a lot of influence on Jerry, and not in a good way. Maybe 'manipulate' would be a better word.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone feel that a player like Micah can be the guy that goes to Jerry and he listens to what he's saying, and tries his best to honor the things he's saying to make this team better? I would say yes, but just because Micah wants us to add a player doesn't mean that it can always get done that way. Please give your thoughts
What do you want him to tell Jerry.
Do this or that or trade me.
:laugh:

Jerry will listen, but will he actually do it. He just needs to realize his way has not got it done.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You saw Dak's last contract, right? I would say Dak has a lot of influence on Jerry, and not in a good way. Maybe 'manipulate' would be a better word.
Jerry has been manipulated into quite a few bad contracts.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry probably listens to everyone, players, coaches, front office people.
Now will any influence him to actually change things more than they already do. Probably not.
I don't think he will ignore them either.
what's the point of having all these people around him?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yeah that's in terms of negotiations, I mean player personnel/additions

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What do you want him to tell Jerry.
Do this or that or trade me.
:laugh:

Jerry will listen, but will he actually do it. He just needs to realize his way has not got it done.
Jerry is the man that held another man's son when he came to dallas, i'm sure he would listen!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what's the point of having all these people around him?
Everyone has ideas and thoughts and opinions. It is not Jerry making all the decisions on his own. Well, not all the time. Probably not most of the time.

rambo2

Reaction score
He has a lot. Everybody knows that the Cowboys need linebackers, a dtackle with better play from the dtackles they have, a new center, and a new number one running back. Everybody knows this including the coaching staff and Jerry, Will, and Stephen.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has a lot. Everybody knows that the Cowboys need linebackers, a dtackle with better play from the dtackles they have, a new center, and a new number one running back. Everybody knows this including the coaching staff and Jerry, Will, and Stephen.
They can know a lot, they can also feel that they want to develop Mazi more and look to fix the DT later!!. Just because you know, doesn't mean you're going to fix it