How so many after game posts?

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of negative posts doesn't necessarily represent the majority. Plenty of folks have no interest in joining in with online squabbles, but they're a daily thing here.

UKCowboy74

Reaction score
Try being over here in England. Stayed up until 01.20 uk time then had to wait 90mins for the weather delay & eventually finished around 6am uk time. 30 mins later I get up for work just so glad to see that TD so today's tiredness is easier to deal with.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Try being over here in England. Stayed up until 01.20 uk time then had to wait 90mins for the weather delay & eventually finished around 6am uk time. 30 mins later I get up for work just so glad to see that TD so today's tiredness is easier to deal with.
Bluuuuuuuue armeeeeeee, hello fella, nice to have you aboard.

Majic

Reaction score
Hate the night games. I'm too tired to watch live, so get up early to watch as live. Only 4 more to go!