Video: How the Cowboys season has gone

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I finally watched that movie last night.
Oh yeah! Hey @stasheroo ! I finally watched that movie last night!

I actually enjoyed it. I very much enjoyed Thanos. I was slightly disappointed that his demeanor was just screaming to have some philosophical dialogue, or even a philosophical monologue and they decided to not do that very much.

He was ripe for some great lines about life and reality and they chose to not pursue it.

Still... for a guy who has only seen maybe 2-3 Marvel movies and I include Blade as one of them - I liked it!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I didn't get it.. What's so funny? or even meaningful? :huh:

Oh well, guess it's a millennials thing they they find funny

:cool:
It's those SMILING MUGS of OUR HEROS superimposed ,that PRESCOTT MUG forever cracks me up when it's pasted over someone else, like after that first Commanders game,,,"YOU LIKE THAT":lmao:

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Sorry not into your alien zombie super hero ninja warrior movie where you can get the commemorative special edition collectors cup at Burger King.

Tommy

Reaction score
I didn't get it.. What's so funny? or even meaningful? :huh:

Oh well, guess it's a millennials thing they they find funny

:cool:
Its on the internet. That means it epic. Everything that happens is epic.

This might even "break" the internet.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Do you have Neflix? You should probably go watch Infinity War if you have it. They released it on Christmas Day so I re-watched. Might want to watch Black Panther before which is just as good. It actually out grossed Infinity War domestically.

I remember you from the cowboys official forum, and I like you. I would like to apologize for my comments in this thread because I think this whole conversation has oddly gotten completely out of hand

Rayman70

Reaction score
if you all recall, before the season I predicted a 10-6 record and division Title. I also said we will make it to the championship game and lose. Meaning we make a deep run...and fall just a tad short. We are the one battle tested team in this playoff group. Examine who we had to play and beat to get here. Its just insane how brutal the path was for us to be here. We dominated our division guys. That's the key. We got zero respect as we did so. WE STILL ARE NOT GETTING ANY REAL RESPECT. We will have to come in here Saturday and shut up the critics and take it.

uvaballa

Reaction score
I remember you from the cowboys official forum, and I like you. I would like to apologize for my comments in this thread because I think this whole conversation has oddly gotten completely out of hand
Yeah you aren’t bad for an eagles fan lol. Definitely should check out the movie if you’re into comics.