How to throw $50 away

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Ironically this is the second thread of this type.....Someone bet $250 is the skins would make the playoffs. If they lose they have to donate it to EX. Several other people made a simiar deal. [ not all of us live in alexandria...lol....]

For the amount of work Blade & co. does there they deserve it. I would contribute but I'm a poor college shmo who already owes 5 digits......

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
From now on KB, you will refer to all Cowboys fans as "Daddy" when posting on these forums. :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
From now on KB, you will refer to all Cowboys fans as "Daddy" when posting on these forums. :D

:cool: How long have you saved that for the perfect moment ?....... ;)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Skins are only a 16/1 shot to win the SB?!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Avery said:
Skins are only a 16/1 shot to win the SB?!

is that too high or too low IYO ???

Figuring there are 16 team in the NFC I say it's about right....

This figuring the eagles probably take it again and the 49er's don't have a chance :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Roughneck said:

Why in God's name do you boys even bother hanging out over there?? Are you THAT obsessed with the Skins??

It ain't like our Boys have been real successful in this millennium... in fact, I do believe that we and the Skins have the exact same number of playoff wins this millennium-- zero...

I'll have fun messin' with a Skins troll if he shows up on one of the boards I frequent, and I'll surely rag on them about being pwned by the Boys, but other than that I couldn't possibly care less what delusions they hold...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Ironically this is the second thread of this type.....Someone bet $250 is the skins would make the playoffs. If they lose they have to donate it to EX. Several other people made a simiar deal. [ not all of us live in alexandria...lol....]

For the amount of work Blade & co. does there they deserve it. I would contribute but I'm a poor college shmo who already owes 5 digits......

You owe them your HAND??!?

Or can you give them 3 digits from your left hand, 2 digits from your right??

I'd heard a good college education could cost an arm and a leg, but never heard anything about fingers being involved in the equation... you must have found yourself a pretty good lawyer, to strike such a deal...

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I posted this in tailgate in a religous numerology thread, and thought I would post it again since the only way to the superbowl is the nfc championship.

under Gibbs we won superbowls that add to either 4 or 8.

superbowl 17 ... 1+7=8
superbowl 22 ... 2+2=4
superbowl 26 ... 2+6=8
superbowl 40 ... 4+0=4

money in the bank my man

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=97665
THIS IS FRIGGIN HILAROUS

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
silverbear said:
It ain't like our Boys have been real successful in this millennium... in fact, I do believe that we and the Skins have the exact same number of playoff wins this millennium-- zero...

Didn't we beat detriot or some other team in 99 ??? :confused:

wow it's been a while huh?.......At least we lost majority of the fairweather fans though.....

Now we can go back to setting nfl attendence records..... :D