How to watch the Cowboys overseas?

Vero_F250

Reaction score
Need some help, sorry if this is the wrong thread. I am in the military and I have finally gotten orders to England. The only problem is being able to watch the Cowboys play overseas. I know about NFL Game Pass but I have read that isn't live, you can watch it hours later. Does anyone know the best way to watch Cowboys games live in England?

Thank you all so much!

johnson2

Reaction score
read up on sportsaccess, can get hd streams for 6 bucks a day or something like 40 bucks for 3 months or something. have to pay with bitcoins but other than that i have used it for nfl/ppv's with good success

Vero_F250

Reaction score
Now reading the international game pass does allow live streaming. Anyone know if this is accurate?

4) NFL.com Game Pass (International edition)
Unlike the U.S. version of Game Pass, NFL games can be streamed live (or on-demand) on all of your devices and/or your connected TV. Plus, international fans can watch the Red Zone channel and, unless you live in Canada, the NFL Network. It also includes condensed games and the ability to watch All-22 coaches film. Oftentimes, this is the only way for an international fan to watch the NFL live, with the exception of those 10 Twitter-streamed Thursday night games.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Choose-a-telescope.jpg

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Now reading the international game pass does allow live streaming. Anyone know if this is accurate?

4) NFL.com Game Pass (International edition)
Unlike the U.S. version of Game Pass, NFL games can be streamed live (or on-demand) on all of your devices and/or your connected TV. Plus, international fans can watch the Red Zone channel and, unless you live in Canada, the NFL Network. It also includes condensed games and the ability to watch All-22 coaches film. Oftentimes, this is the only way for an international fan to watch the NFL live, with the exception of those 10 Twitter-streamed Thursday night games.

Yes it is accurate. I have 2 brothers in Germany. They use it all the time.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Armed Forces Radio & TV. I was in the Azores during the Cowboys back to back championship seasons so there were no games on the internet. AFRTS was the only option to keep up with my Cowboys. Surely your options have improved since then.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Only had AFN back in the day overseas but it was like being at the game listening on the radio