How would you court a FA that you're interested in

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You're the owner of this team, what kinds of things could/would you say to said free agent that would appease him to play for this Cowboys team?????

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You're in a lot of nationally televised games as a Cowboy. There's a selling point.

And 50 percent of the people watching want you to fail because you are a Cowboy. The other 50 percent are Cowboys fans, but depending on the player or fan not all of them will want you to succeed either.

If you know, you know.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You're in a lot of nationally televised games as a Cowboy. There's a selling point.

And 50 percent of the people watching want you to fail because you are a Cowboy. The other 50 percent are Cowboys fans, but depending on the player or fan not all of them will want you to succeed either.

If you know, you know.
very good point, but at some point, money can't be the only thing that's fueling you to play

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We saw you throwing down at the rec center to some 12 year olds and we might have a spot for you.

rambo2

Reaction score
You're the owner of this team, what kinds of things could/would you say to said free agent that would appease him to play for this Cowboys team?????
Chris Jones and Patrick Queen would love to play for the Cowboys. You don't have to tell them anything. Just pay them their market value.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Act like you want him and not try to low ball them. Not as if they are lucky to be entertain by this team period. But if a team is trying to bring in quality FAs for less or not over pay. They have to show they have a quality winning program in place.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Daniel Snyder offered cheerleaders. Bob Kraft offers "massages." I guess Jerry could offer the white house.

John813

Reaction score
Give them a honest offer
Tell them this team has the most talent since before they were born to close the deal.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
very good point, but at some point, money can't be the only thing that's fueling you to play
I would doubt there's a single player on the roster who is there for anything other than money

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Chris Jones and Patrick Queen would love to play for the Cowboys. You don't have to tell them anything. Just pay them their market value.
have you checked the weight on queen, I checked it the other day, he's only 220ish

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I would doubt there's a single player on the roster who is there for anything other than money
all that hard work and training for nothing, no winning or anything?? They sure as hell don't say that before getting the money and after getting the money "I want to help this team win championships" "it was never about the money" lol