Twitter: Howard Eskin trolls Cole Beasley

robertfchew

Reaction score
I'm completely fine with Beasley's response. A lowlife troll came at him, Beasley hits him back telling him he's accomplished something bigger than football.

Good for Beasley.

Shows that he's gotten his money and doesn't really care if they win or not.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Where did you get that from?

You have a bad day at work, do you suddenly not care that you have provided for your family?

When I have a bad day at work it bothers me I don't go o well I made a couple hundred bucks to make my car payment. Some people actually take pride in their work.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
When I have a bad day at work it bothers me I don't go o well I made a couple hundred bucks to make my car payment. Some people actually take pride in their work.
Beasley May feel like he ran all his routes to perfection. He did his job.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

And where did he say he doesn't have pride in his work? You're adding this to his tweet. For all you know, Beasley did everything he was asked to do with his routing assignments.

You are looking at this through the goggles of a fan, and frankly, it's pathetic you can't detach. No sane person puts a career above their family - despite a bad day at work, the guy has already put aside enough money to support his children long term.

He hit back a lowlife blue checkmark troll that Twitter allows to harass people on the daily. Good for Beasley.

You can try coming back with something again.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I was a General Manager for a fast food place not long ago, and a ****** bag wanted a refund without a receipt or return of goods. For the simple fact I said no, he started in on me.

Him: "Dude, really?! You'e a ******* fast food worker. You are literally just a ****** fast food manager"

Me: " Yeah, and I am well compensated for it, too. Check my assets."

Him: "I bet you are, you ___."

Me: *click*

He was just handing the guy his jock strap, not stating a lack of care for his position, or the teams current status. Let Beasley enjoy his Hoe check.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Wow it's so sad when we need to troll Beasley. I mean come on. It has already been done and done well.

Everybody remembers the gif with Beasley getting hit back in time. That gif was priceless.....

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
The real sad thing is that a radio guy feels the need to do this to opposition players ...

Eskin is a low life crumb that will run his big mouth until proven wrong. If Dallas stomped the Eagles, he would have hid in his cave. He did this for the pure local media publicity it would receive. He would never do this to a guy like Tyron Smith or Zack Martin.