Hows DJ doing?

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Hey any word on how DJ is doing in Det. I liked him and wanted the boys to get him, but that was not meant to be. Any one hear if hes impressing there, as I think he would anyways.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
Hey any word on how DJ is doing in Det. I liked him and wanted the boys to get him, but that was not meant to be. Any one hear if hes impressing there, as I think he would anyways.

he plays for KC...saw him get blown up once or twice and took a couple bad angles on another couple plays...didnt see him do much the times they showed the KC/Minny game

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
game is almost into the 4th qtr...DJ's line...no tackles, no assists, no sacks, nada

and he has been on the field virtually everytime they go to the game

not saying he's a bust or anything, but he isnt impressing at all

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
final game stats...despite playing alot, DJ recorded no tackles, no assists, no passes defensed, no sacks, no forced fumbles...ZIP...did get jacked up a couple times and saw him take a bad angle or two

wonder what the fickle-ites will do if Ware posts similar numbers?

David

ThEpLyMaKeR88

Reaction score
odell thurman's a better linebacker then Dj did you see that play were he flew 50 feet in the air because of a pump fake and castle moved out the way

Ashwynn

Reaction score
well gee guys, I had no idea where the heck DJ played, espeically after watching the chiefs draft him. Man am I glad I didn't ask that question.....hmmm...

Anyways, thanks for the update. Like I say, I like to follow a few college guys I liked. He was darn good in Texas. Give him time, he will be ok.

jsond

Reaction score
I visited a chefs msg board a week ago and they were all signing his praises. Camp reports were also hyping him up bigtime. But then again we all know there are many players who get overhyped during tc,

Intrestingly on nfl total access yesterday Adam Scheftler(sp?) said from all the camps he has visited and factoring in what he has heard he thinks the defenisive ROY will be DJ or Ware.

I still think its way to early to make those kind of predictions until at least all the preseason games are over. Even then it is so hard to say.