How's life without Cowboys football?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Just checking in on everyone, hopefully everyone is ok. Training camp can't come fast enough. I mean why do they make us wait so long to see some form of football?? What are you doing to ease the pain of not having football on Sunday?? Please give your thoughts!!

Jipper

Reaction score
Spending lot of time at the following..

Pool with wife and kids

Swim meets

Baseball games

Gym

Driving my c8

And being less stressed on Sundays and less angry on (some) Mondays

Thanks for asking! Hope life is good for you and all.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Reading the zone for staying up to date, other than that "no football" never meant "no life" for me.

I'm a summer guy and football means that summer is over soon. So right now I'm looking forward to a great summer and not football season.

But it's a great thing to get through winters though. As far as the Cowboys go, well ever since the 21 seasonmy heart rate is much more stable when it comes to following that team. I know what they can do and what they can not. 24 will be more of the same... so staying cool ain't as hard as in earlier years. Once they go in full rebuild mode I'll probably be back all in.
:)

pitt33

Reaction score
Loving retirement life in SW Florida.

Golf 5x week…in the pool every day…spend time with my lovely wife.

Never been a draft guy (besides first couple rounds) or get caught up in TC chatter. To me it’s all fluff. I’m so much more interested in how they perform when it matters.

Have a great summer sports fans…

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Working on flighting my wedges down.

Couple nice looking ladies walking dogs of late so spending more time outdoors with the pooch. Lovin’ the dog right now!

Tackling a couple home improvement projects. Most notably removing carpet adhesive from my basement concrete floor. Good God…what’s this stuff made of?!

When it gets warm there never seems to be a lull to my itinerary. Still find time to track our sport but the break is welcome and probably helps me appreciate the season even more.

To all - Stay healthy and safe this summer. We got another humdinger of a season just around the corner.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I enjoy Cowboys football and have for six decades. The regular season and playoffs are what I mostly enjoy. The off-season is a slow, often boring ride.

When games aren’t being played, it makes us as fans mostly subjected to hype about the upcoming year and how all the new players have made the team better. But none of that means anything until it’s proven on the field in real regular season games. Maybe the new players will be great but with this team I don’t buy anything until I’ve seen it on the field when it counts.

I enjoy life with or without Cowboys football.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just checking in on everyone, hopefully everyone is ok. Training camp can't come fast enough. I mean why do they make us wait so long to see some form of football?? What are you doing to ease the pain of not having football on Sunday?? Please give your thoughts!!
Good Morning Coog!! Today, I'm going to see my oldest daughter in the musical, "The Wedding Singer". She doesn't have a main part, but she's in the play, and I enjoy supporting her. What are you doing today my Dear?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spend my time reading 1,000 threads a day you create. It takes up a lot of my thoughts. :muttley:

J / K

Keep them going.

I can always find something to do. My mornings are watching the stock markets and spending time in here. Afternoon and evenings, off and on if here when I can. Doing things around the house.
Just bought a Wagner paint / stain sprayer. Have some projects to do. Touch up wall paint, stain fence, a few other projects.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My blood pressure and anxiety level are so much better and more time fishing.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doing great, this is my favorite time of the year. Getting in plenty of scuba, golf and lounging around the Caribbean :flagwave: