How's this scenerio

dfense

Reaction score
Philly loses to Chicago on the road after a couple tough games as I predicted.

Washington, so elated in beating Dallas, loses to Philly next week while Dallas rolls over the Carsonless Bengals.

The Burressless Giants lose to Seattle in a tough, close game afterwhich, Julius cries to the media about not being given enough seasons as a starter and about being disrespected in Dallas. His 24 carries for 77 yds proves enough ball control to eke out a win in the closing minutes.

Dallas is back on top (albeit a tie) in the NFC east. All is well in the world. :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dfense;2296941 said:
Philly loses to Chicago on the road after a couple tough games as I predicted.

Washington, so elated in beating Dallas, loses to Philly next week while Dallas rolls over the Carsonless Bengals.

The Burressless Giants lose to Seattle in a tough, close game afterwhich, Julius cries to the media about not being given enough seasons as a starter and about being disrespected in Dallas. His 24 carries for 77 yds proves enough ball control to eke out a win in the closing minutes.

Dallas is back on top (albeit a tie) in the NFC east. All is well in the world. :D

I think Washington is going to lose some game along the way and I think some of those loses will be division games. We have a long way to go before anything is cast in stone as far as the division.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Or maybe the Skins beat the Eagles and are on top of the NFC East. Yikes.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I just want to get in the playoffs and head to the Super Bowl. I could care less if that means a division title or not...just ask the Giants of 2007.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Nah, after reading this board the last two days, I am convinced we finish 3-13, the Commanders 15-1 and the Giants 15-1.

It is amazing just how superior those teams are compared to us.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2296989 said:
Nah, after reading this board the last two days, I am convinced we finish 3-13, the Commanders 15-1 and the Giants 15-1.

It is amazing just how superior those teams are compared to us.

No joke. Now everyone is on the Titans bandwagon saying they're the best in football blah blah blah. The Skins played better and wanted it more, but we still have one of if not the most talented team in the league.

People need to keep a level head and realize this is only week 5. Lots of football left to play.