Hugh Douglas....

rus

Reaction score
I seem to remember last year everyone talking about Hugh Douglas going back to the Eagles because it was such a quality organization.

I wonder what he thinks about the quality organization now.

:trophy:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Okay, so when are we going to get page after page about how we should sign Hugh? :rolleyes:

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Okay, so when are we going to get page after page about how we should sign Hugh? :rolleyes:
OK, I'll start.

We should sign him because...because...wait a minute...OH YEAH!!!...because Leon Lett and Charles Haley won't be playing this year!!!! :devil:

:lmao2:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
OK, I'll start.

We should sign him because...because...wait a minute...OH YEAH!!!...because Leon Lett and Charles Haley won't be playing this year!!!! :devil:

:lmao2:
Ha..no need to fear that particular 'has-been' showing up, since Bill sent him packing 8 years ago as he was entering his prime, because he didn't suit the 3-4.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Ha..no need to fear that particular 'has-been' showing up, since Bill sent him packing 8 years ago as he was entering his prime, because he didn't suit the 3-4.
What!?!?

We're switching to the 3-4? I haven't heard/read that!! :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
You have to admit ...that doesn't sound good SM -- borderline looking for sraps. Or is it a smoke screen?

Coach has made no secret that he was worried about depth at OLB.

However Sam the Butcher said he could get some nice cuts as well. :p:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Coach has made no secret that he was worried about depth at OLB.However Sam the Butcher said he could get some nice cuts as well. :p:

But you know what BP ...I'm not completely soLd on the idea that Dallas; especially Billy-P doesn't have something up his future HOL sleeves. I'll be watching your opener with a microscopic eye.:rolleyes:

joseephuss

Reaction score
Is Philly's depth at DE that good? They lost Burrgess in free agency. Jerome McDougle is coming back from his unfortunate incident. Now they cut Douglas. Who do they have besides Kearse and Kalu?

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Is Philly's depth at DE that good? They lost Burrgess in free agency. Jerome McDougle is coming back from his unfortunate incident. Now they cut Douglas. Who do they have besides Kearse and Kalu?
They've got 4 DEs:
Kearse
Kalu
Jaqua Thomas
Trent Cole

Thomas and Cole are "no-names" - but they straight up outplayed Hugh Douglas in camp and preseason. Even Hugh fans on the Eagles board noticed this.

They also added Alonzo Jackson to their practice squad:
6-3" - 270 Lbs
2003 2nd round pick of the Steelers
They tried to convert him to OLB, it didn't work out. He'll play DE in Philly.

They are a little thin at DE (only keeping 4), but they get McDougle back around week 6 most likely, DT Darwin Walker also plays end, they can promote Jackson, and they can always resign Hugh if someone get's injured.

Eagle_smiley.jpg