HUMOR: ESPN two-hour special on TO tonight!

HanfordDixon

Please, Call Me Shirley
Reaction score
Found this on the ESPN website:

Owens reportedly walked past Parcells yesterday and looked the other way. Parcells then appeared to look down and grunt. ESPN has canceled two hours of poker tonight to cover this breaking story. The network has uncovered six camera angles of the exchange and lined up its top nine NFL analysts in an attempt to answer the pressing questions.

Did TO purposely snub Parcells? Did Parcells grunt? Was it a grunt of annoyance or fallout from the chilli dog he ate for lunch? What does this mean for the future of the Dallas Cowboys?

Tune in at 8 p.m. as ESPN covers this breaking news story...

burmafrd

Reaction score
Once upon a time I would have called this either satire or parody. But now with the way ESPN is I would not be suprised at all.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Hey a new TO thread cool.

Reaction score
This stuff is a joke. I think all would be well and good if the media wasn't there with a cattle prod poking it through the fence all the time

jcblanco22

Reaction score
HanfordDixon said:
Frankie's doin great. Runs a chain of car washes in El Segundo.

:lmao: I like it.

In all seriousness, I am intrigued by the oddity of a member of a Cowboys message board having a screen name memorializing a Cleveland Browns cornerback. How'd you arrive on that screen name, I take it you were a big fan of his?

HanfordDixon

Please, Call Me Shirley
Reaction score
Not really. Just like the name and it represents the era I came of age watching the NFL.