Humor: In honor of Cooper Beebe

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
A new offering from the International House of Pancakes, the "Cooper Beebe Special." Sure to please all die-hard fans of pancakes who need a new and improved center of attention. It features a double pancake with blueberry sauce in between. The dish comes with two layers completely flattened, not waffles, and as you are in action slicing the product, a hole develops in the center and the blueberry sauce slips through the hole. Available for $56.00 dollars for a party of 11.
Caterpiller introduces its Cooper Beebe CAT 24 Road Grader. The largest and most powerful road grader; it has enormous power from its low base to blast open wide holes along the offensive line and flatten all obstacles and barriers. It delivers high upside. long productivity. Solid structure, a reliable choice for a variety of offensive line applications. Built with natural intelligence, it adjusts itself, depending upon the terrain it faces with its wide angle vision. Comes with a bumper to bumper four year service guarantee with options for extensions at market prices.

Best Review: "clearly a tremendous improvement over the 'Badass' model."

Retired road grader Nate Newton states: "This is the best road grader I have ever seen. It should flatten the terrain and allow for easy passage for many years to come. You folks will marvel at its consistent efficiency."

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I appreciate your effort. Let's hope all this comes to pass when it really matters.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best Review: "clearly a tremendous improvement over the 'Badass' model."
Exactly what I said on draft day. I still have no idea how he slid until the 3rd round. Watching him at K-St it was clear he is a future pro bowler.

Getting him the way the Cowboys did is a textbook example of how to run the draft.