Humor: The Biggest Issue with Garrett

Fire407

Reaction score
Besides clapping, he just never seems to get angry at any of the players. I don't mean that fake F Bomb language that someone told him to do during the All or Nothing show. After the game Monday, the first thing out of his mouth was how we did good things in all three phases of the game- Huh? Shouldn't he have been a little bit pissed at how the team played. Instead he said like he always does that he has to look at the video. He needs to see the video to know if the team played well or not.

GenoT

Reaction score
is that when he starts his clapping scenarios, the lights in my house go on and off constantly...

VERY frustrating...
Considering your avatar and signature, suggest you get all Biblical on Garrett and smite him with the jawbone of a donkey. Then follow up with a plague or two of locusts.

He’ll not clap for that, I’ll wager.

:thumbup:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Considering your avatar and signature, suggest you get all Biblical on Garrett and smite him with the jawbone of a donkey. Then follow up with a plague or two of locusts.

He’ll not clap for that, I’ll wager.

:thumbup:

I'm not Sampson, although I have greater strength. I'm thinking Thunderstorm of Hail and Fire...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
These are the joke guys... (outside of Garrett and Jones which are funnier) ...

catiii

Reaction score
Thank you very much for attending our improv!! All of our comedians are here through Saturday!!! :thumbup:Good show!:bow:

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
is that when he starts his clapping scenarios, the lights in my house go on and off constantly...

VERY frustrating...
He has a mangina like Old Gregg?
kdDZYSO0_400x400.jpeg

=
ri5LMpQJ_400x400.jpg