HUMOR: The exclusive Roy Williams interview!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's my amazing interview with Roy Williams complete with audio! Read and listen!

DallasEast: "Roy Williams! It's great to finally meet you in person! Say, what's your response to all the questions surfacing about the possibility of you being traded before next season?"

[Tattletale edit] :)

DallasEast: "Hey, hey, hey, Roy! That's not coming from me. It's just a rumor, okay?"

Roy's response

DallasEast: "Still, there have been lots of internet squabbles over your effectiveness in Wade's 3-4 defense this season. Any comments..? Whatcha reaching for back there Roy..?"

Roy's response

DallasEast: "Whoa! Roy! Slow your roll! I'm not Keith Davis, remember? Chill. Many of your defenders say you're still one of the best strong safeties playing today. Would you agree?"

Roy's response

DallasEast: "Hey, you won't get an argument out of me, big guy, but there are still some doubters out there. Some even believe that your level of performance can be duplicated and improved upon if Hamlin were to take your place. Your thoughts?"

Roy's response

DallasEast: "Man, Roy. Aren't you in a real foul mood today, huh? Anyway, there are a lot of anti-Roy fans out there ready to beat down your door. They would even wipe out anyone standing in their way so they could drive you out of Big D that much sooner."

Roy's response

DallasEast: "I'm good, thanks. Some of your detractors just don't think that you will ever have a good grasp of the 3-4. Can you give your readers any insight in how you may be able to finally dispel that negative image?"

Roy's response

DallasEast: "A 'mini helmet computer'? Awesome. Just another question or two. Some Roy haters want nothing more to do with you. They want to strip you of all your possessions just to get rid of you. They're even willing to take the very shirt off your back."

Roy's response

DallasEast: "...okay. Well, it's been great, Roy. Continued success and good luck in the playoffs this year!"

Roy's response

DallasEast: "I'm on my way. Any last words for Dallas fans, Roy?"

Roy's response

DallasEast: "I know you will, Roy. I know you will."

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
adamknite;1834233 said:
o.0

Ok. That was weird.

Exactly what i was thinking, but i didnt wanna be the first to say it :laugh2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
what's funny is you expecting people to download every one of roy's responses

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
adamknite;1834233 said:
o.0

Ok. That was weird.

You can say that again.

Everytime I hear Roy Williams' voice, I think Schwartzenegger.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Alexander;1834280 said:
You can say that again.

Everytime I hear Roy Williams' voice, I think Schwartzenegger.

I thought I was the only one... weird...

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Rampage;1834256 said:
what's funny is you expecting people to download every one of roy's responses

I didnt have to download them, i just clicked on the links and it brought up a new page and it played automatically. But its still weird :p:

EndGame

Reaction score
Maybe it's humor, maybe it's not. I will never know, because I'm not taking the extra effort to listen.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;1834566 said:
GimmeTheBall just called. He wants his shtick back.
Okay, everyone's been called my thread weird, but you've compared it to GimmeTheBall's material. That's just plain cruel. Cruel, I say. :cry2: